Supervisor Due Diligence
Imagine if you will, a serious workplace accident has occurred, it should never have happened.
The Police are on scene, the Ministry of Labour Inspectors are on their way and you are asking yourself what happens next?
Am I going to be charged? Do we have the things we need? Are they going to be okay? Can we defend ourselves? What do we do now?
General Course Description
- The Real Costs of Safety
- Actual WSIB Incident and Accident statistics
- The Internal Responsibility System and How and Inspector sees your workplace
- Employer responsibilities
- Supervisor Responsibilities
- Supervisor Due Diligence what is it and how to achieve it
- Worker Rights and Reprisal laws
- Roles of the Ministry of Labour and partner organizations
- OHSA fines and penalties including the criminal code
- Supervisor legal note taking
- Hazard identification and control methods
- Progressive discipline, union environments and subcontractor management
- Power of the Ministry of Labour and tips on dealing with them successfull
Downloads & Materials
Training Course Dates
Contact us at 647-444-0700 for information on these and other courses.
Please fill out our contact form to discuss details regarding training course dates.Contact